O’Connell & Aronowitz’s manufacturing law team partners with companies to create long-term approaches for the advancement of their company and the diminishment of risk while resolving day-to-day issues.
Our attorneys have broad experience counseling on compliance, permitting and enforcement in substantive environmental matters, including land use, site remediation, and hazardous wastes.
O’Connell & Aronowitz has a proven track record advising on:
- Acquisitions and divestitures of facilities and business
- Call for tenders and request for proposals
- Chemicals, consumer goods, raw materials
- Heavy machinery supply and installation
- Industrial Goods
- Joint ventures, subcontracting and outsourcing
- Material and components procurement
- Mergers and acquisitions
- OSHA compliance
- Plant facilities and related environmental issues
- Product safety
- Product warranty and liability
- Research and development, protection of inventions, brands and trade secrets
- Regulatory compliance
- Sales and distribution
- Trade practices and antitrust
- Trademark and patent preparation and filing
- Transactional matters
Locations We Serve
Our Business Law attorneys work throughout New York State to provide a wide range of legal services to businesses. With offices in Albany, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY, our location allows our attorneys easy access to all areas of the state.
From Albany, NY to Buffalo, NY to New York City, our lawyers will help you achieve your business goals.
To learn more about our legal services in your area, visit our location page.