O’Connell & Aronowitz is pleased to announce that both our Saratoga Springs and Albany offices are open. Our top priority remains the safety, health and well-being of our clients, employees, and community. We continue to follow all regulatory requirements and CDC safety guidelines. While some things may be different, our dedication to providing personal attention and highest quality legal advice is unwavering. Please review the following guidelines we have put in place for the safety our clients and our staff:
- All clients will be given the option to continue to meet virtually by Zoom or other video conference.
- All visitors and clients are required to sign in with our receptionist.
- Masks are no longer required to be worn. Individuals can continue to wear masks if they choose.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas and in conference rooms.
- All meetings will be held in our conference rooms to allow for social distancing.
- All surfaces used by clients and staff will be disinfected between appointments.
- All offices will continue to be cleaned by a professional janitorial service.
We thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you!
For more information on COVID-19, visit the Center for Disease Control or contact your local health department.