Robert's Practice Areas
- Business Law and Transactions
- Commercial & Corporate Transactions
- Commercial Financing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Employee Benefits/ESOPs
- Entity Formation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Retirement Account Divisions | QDROs
- Succession Planning
Robert’s practice is concentrated in the areas of corporate and business law, employee benefits, executive compensation planning, taxation and real property. He has handled numerous complex retirement and welfare benefit plan matters, including employee stock ownership plan leveraged financing and the design and administration of self-funded health care plans.
In addition, Robert has represented individuals, businesses and fiduciaries in civil and criminal investigations before the Internal Revenue Service, United States Department of Labor, New York State Department of Taxation and Finance and New York State Department of Labor. He also has considerable experience in advising clients on a variety of commercial, transactional, corporate and real property matters.
- United States District Court, Northern District New York
- United States District Court, Southern District New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District New York
- United States Tax Court