Paul's Practice Areas
- Business Law & Transactions
- Commercial & Corporate Transactions
- Commercial Financing
- Commercial Litigation
- Mediation / Arbitration Services
Paul is a highly-regarded federal and state court commercial litigator, concentrating on Commercial Litigation, Arbitration, Mediation and Appellate Practice. He joined O’Connell and Aronowitz as Senior Counsel after tenure at Mazzotta, Siegel & Vagianelis since 2002. Paul’s extensive experience includes commercial litigation – including a $25.25M commercial judgment following a five-month commercial trial; commercial transactions – representing major financial institutions and borrowers; as well as general corporate representation advising Boards of Directors and CEOs of public and private corporations. He previously was a partner with Couch White in Albany and Fink, Weinberger, Fredman, Berman & Lowell in New York City.
Paul has been named to the Upstate New York Super Lawyer’s list since 2011, a distinction earned by less than 5% of attorneys in the state. He has earned Martindale Hubbell’s prestigious AV rating with recognition in Appellate Law and he is Fellow with The Litigation Counsel of America. Paul was appointed in 2015 as member of the Committee on Character and Fitness of the Appellate Division, Third Department for a five-year term. He is past president of the Senior Services of Albany Foundation and has served on the Board of Directors of Whitney M. Young, Jr. Health Center Foundation. Paul is also a former member of United Jewish Appeal/Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Greater New York where served as chairman of the Young Lawyers’ Division and served on the Executive Committee.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- New York State