Holly's Practice AreasProfile
In joining O’Connell and Aronowitz, Holly Vegas brings over 30 years’ experience in strategic planning and business consulting. Her consulting approach leverages her 14-year commercial banking tenure with 20 years of business ownership consulting with other commercial enterprises, resulting in a wide network that includes varied municipal and state agencies.
Her tools of trade: Business analytics including accounting applications and financial analysis; Commercial financing; Comprehension of tax implications as applied to business strategies; Analysis and negotiating a variety of contracts not including legal components, and Business organization and structuring/restructuring.
Examples of transactions that she continues to consult on or manage:
- Negotiating Commercial Buy/Sell Agreements including Partner Buyouts
- Assessing Business Viability for Existing and Start-up Operations
- Financial Analysis, Forensic Analysis, and Assessment and Preparation of Financial Projections. Assessing and Writing Business Plans – Implementation of same
- Cost and Benefit Analysis
- Restructuring and Planning Budgets include Financing for Specific Departments within an established business
- Identification, Evaluation and Implementation of New Product Lines/New Revenue Sources
- Turnarounds – Analysis, Financing and Consulting on same
- Business and Asset Valuations and Evaluations
- Financing negotiations using a variety of lenders, credit enhancements and/or governmental agencies, for both real estate and business loans.
Strategic Planning for the implementation of all of the above business operations
- Comprehension of Tax Implications, Estate Planning within a business organization or via a transaction.
- Analyzing, structuring and brokering commercial real estate transaction and other commercial and industrial loans which might include credit enhancements
Holly is a graduate of Louisiana State University with Bachelor of Science in Finance with an emphasis in Accounting and Land Surveying/Engineering and Drafting.