Holly's Practice AreasProfile
Holly is Director of O’Connell and Aronowitz Health Care Consulting Group. In joining the firm, Holly Vegas brings over 30 years’ experience in strategic planning and business consulting. Her consulting approach leverages her 14-year commercial banking tenure with 20 years of business ownership consulting with other commercial enterprises, resulting in a wide network that includes varied municipal and state agencies.
Her tools of trade: Business analytics including accounting applications and financial analysis; Commercial financing; Comprehension of tax implications as applied to business strategies; Analysis and negotiating a variety of contracts not including legal components, and Business organization and structuring/restructuring.
Examples of transactions that she continues to consult on or manage:
- Negotiating Commercial Buy/Sell Agreements including Partner Buyouts
- Assessing Business Viability for Existing and Start-up Operations
- Financial Analysis, Forensic Analysis, and Assessment and Preparation of Financial Projections. Assessing and Writing Business Plans – Implementation of same
- Cost and Benefit Analysis
- Restructuring and Planning Budgets include Financing for Specific Departments within an established business
- Identification, Evaluation and Implementation of New Product Lines/New Revenue Sources
- Turnarounds – Analysis, Financing and Consulting on same
- Business and Asset Valuations and Evaluations
- Financing negotiations using a variety of lenders, credit enhancements and/or governmental agencies, for both real estate and business loans.
Strategic Planning for the implementation of all of the above business operations
- Comprehension of Tax Implications, Estate Planning within a business organization or via a transaction.
- Analyzing, structuring and brokering commercial real estate transaction and other commercial and industrial loans which might include credit enhancements
Holly is a graduate of Louisiana State University with Bachelor of Science in Finance with an emphasis in Accounting and Land Surveying/Engineering and Drafting.