Arthur's Practice Areas
- Business Law & Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
Arthur is Of Counsel in our firm’s Real Estate Department where he focuses his practice on real estate transactions for businesses and individuals across the Capital Region. He is involved in both residential and commercial Real Estate transactions for individuals businesses and construction companies. He also has extensive experience in both residential and commercial real estate lending with national and local banks and credit unions. Before joining O’Connell and Aronowitz, he was the principal at The Pasquariello Law Firm LLP in Albany, where his practice was concentrated in the areas of Real Property Law, Elder Law and Business Planning.
He is a member of Schenectady County Bar Association and New York State Bar Association. He is an active member of the Real Estate and Elder Law Sections of the New York State Bar Association.
- New York State
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
Memberships / Professional Associations
- New York State Bar Association – Elder Law Section, Real Estate Section
- Schenectady County Bar Association
- American Arbitration Association