O’Connell and Aronowitz represents physicians, nurses, pharmacists, dentists, chiropractors and all other licensed professionals in disciplinary investigations, hearings and appeals. We regularly appear on behalf of licensed professionals before the Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC) and the Office of Professional Discipline (OPD).
We have participated in all aspects of the process, including:
- Preparing for the interview with OPMC or OPD
- Attending the interview to protect the client’s rights
- Conducting settlement conferences at OPD
- Conducting hearings at OPMC and OPD
- Appealing decisions
- Preparing restoration applications and proceedings