The experienced lawyers of O’Connell & Aronowitz provide complete legal support for commercial lending, from due diligence and loan documents to defaults and disputes. Our attorneys understand the financial landscape that affects regional financial institutions and businesses. Our team includes many lawyers with real-world business experience or advanced degrees in business, accounting, or tax.
With vast experience in all aspects of commercial finance, our attorneys have a recognized track record aiding large, intricate commercial lending transactions throughout New York State, and represent sophisticated real estate lenders and developers in their financings.
Our banking and finance law practice provides comprehensive services relating to the following:
- Construction and real estate financing
- Credit enhancement/letters of credit
- Commercial loan disputes and litigation
- Due diligence
- Equipment financing
- Foreclosures and receiverships
- Loan workouts and restructuring
- Loan documentation and terms of credit facilities
- Preparation of security instruments or guarantee agreements
- SBA financing
- Secured and unsecured revolving credit and term loans
- Secured transactions
- Syndicated loans
- Tax-exempt financing
- Tax increment financing
- Title opinions and title insurance policies
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) compliance
Locations We Serve
Our Business Law attorneys work throughout New York State to provide a wide range of legal services to businesses. With offices in Albany, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY, our location allows our attorneys easy access to all areas of the state.
From Albany, NY to Buffalo, NY to New York City, our lawyers will help you achieve your business goals.
To learn more about our legal services in your area, visit our location page.