Child Custody: Can I Relocate My Child’s Residence?

  • May 1 2019
Child Custody Concerns: If you’re looking to relocate your child’s residence, it’s smart to seek the advice of a Child Custody attorney. Our experienced and compassionate team has handled hundreds of complex custody, visitation and support cases across New York State.

Posted in: Divorce/Family/Matrimonial, L.I.F.E. Group Blog



54 State Street
Albany, NY 12207

tel: 518.462.5601
fax: 518.462.2670

Saratoga Springs

1 Court Street
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

tel: 518.584.5205
fax: 518.584.5441