Will is an associate with our Bankruptcy, Matrimonial and Family Law, Residential and Commercial Real Estate and Commercial Litigation practices. His is a founding board member of Albany Barn, an organization dedicated to developing a permanent, sustainable creative arts incubator and community arts center in Albany. He is a member of the American, New York State, and Albany County Bar Associations; the Family Law section of the New York State Bar Association; and the Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association. Will sits on the Board of Directors of the Capital District Business Leaders and Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association.
A recipient of the New York State Bar Association's Empire State Counsel designation, Will was honored for his outstanding contribution in performing legal services to low income individuals in 2012.
He is a graduate of the University of Connecticut and a cum laude graduate of Albany Law School, where he was an associate editor of the Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York
- New York State
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Albany County Bar Association
- Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Albany Law School, cum laude
- University of Connecticut