Jeb is an associate in our Plattsburgh office, and he focuses his practice in the areas of employment litigation, civil litigation, and criminal defense. His extensive experience in employment litigation includes handling discrimination claims, wage and hour claims, and the review and negotiation of employment and severance agreements. He has represented both employers and employees in Federal and State court actions, as well as before the National Labor Relations Board, the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the New York State Division of Human Rights, and the New York State Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board. Jeb has also represented clients in an assortment of civil litigation matters, ranging from contractual disputes to personal injury matters in trial courts and at the appellate level. Jeb’s criminal practice includes the representation of clients facing a wide array of misdemeanor and felony charges.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeb was most recently an associate at Levine & Blit, PLLC in New York City, where he handled a large number of high-profile employment cases which were featured in publications such as the New York Post and the New York Daily News. He is a former associate of Borrelli & Associates, PLLC in Carle Place, New York.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York State
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Juris Doctor, University of New Hampshire School of Law
- BA, McGill University